Changes To My Study Programme

 If I could change something on my study programme, It would be for sure some contents: I think that we study for so much time the art of Europe while the art of other continents like Africa and Asia it never are approached. I’m not saying that it is not important that the art of Europe it should not be studied but I think that we spend an excessive time working on it.

On another hand, I would change some of our buildings, some places of the faculty are very neglected or abandoned.

As to the teaching methods, I would encourage the teachers to make a little change in their study methods, for example, do activities that allow the students to get involved with different materials, obviously, without neglecting the theorical scope of the class.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Place I Would Like To Visit

My Dream Job