My Dream Job

 

The kind of job I would like to have is anything related to the world of cinema, either working in the set with the production or with whoever works making the movies or some job related to the archive, documenting or restoration of historical audiovisual material. I love cinema a lot that I would even work in a cinema doing anything.

I couldnn't imagine how it will be, but I think that if you want to work in something related to cinema you obviously have to see movies, read about films and the people who make it and learn about the history of the industry of your country.

In case if I start working in the production of a movie, I have to know that the salary probably will not be good at the first time (it depends on what I do); on the other hand, if I work in something related to archive or documentation it’s probably that I have a salary, because, the documentation material is usually managed by institutions.

Today, I’m studying a major in History and Theory Of Art, and I chose it because I really think that this major will give me the necessary learning of different areas of the arts to choose then my own way of knowledge, therefore, it is not wild to think that I can work in cinema after studying this major.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Place I Would Like To Visit