Time Travel To The Future

 I’m going to be sincere, If I could travel in time to the future I would not travel. I don’t want to see nothing about the things that will happen, I think that my mind and conscience could not stand the weigh of that knowledge.

In that case, If I could travel in time I would go to the past to see how the things really were. I would go to the different centuries to see how the civilization was, I would travel to discover the mysteries of this world: the construction of monuments, historical events and much more. I would travel to the times of the dinosaurs; I would watch the world of the past.

Finally, I would travel to see the beginning of time, I would discover the truth of our creation, I would know the answer of too many questions of our world. That’s why I would prefer to travel to the past than to the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Place I Would Like To Visit

My Dream Job